Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Tastes like chicken!




Well that's at least what it looks like on camera. I've been ignoring the fact that my knee hurts for approximately two years. So after an early season cyclocross race which made me unable to walk for about two days I went and saw this guy.
That's Andy Pruitt fondling perhaps the next Tour de France winner, Frank Schleck.  I'm pretty luck that one of the best knee men in the world is just up the road from where I live. After he fondled my knee for approximately 30 seconds he determined I have a lateral meniscal cyst resulting from a torn meniscus. Like I said it was only 30 seconds so this next pic wasn't as bad as it looks.


Long story short the MRI confirmed and the surgery was scheduled. You don't have to be an Orthodedic Surgeon to tell somethings wrong with this picture (see top pic). Here is the after all better.

No comments: