Thursday, February 5, 2009

I can't turn left, there is no left.

 
Through my sponsorship with Garmin, meaning my sister works there (she's the voice on your GPS so don't yell at her when you can't turn left!) I get some pretty cool stuff, pretty cheap! I just got the EDGE 705. It's a GPS for your bike. More importantly it interfaces with My Powertap hub. My entire cycling life can now be easily classified, categorized, or properly filed. It also talks to my Cycling Peaks Software and Google Earth. What does this mean you can choose any range in your power profile and see where you sucked. You can then train your sucking (By the way this was my idea Garmin)
View in Cycling Peaks
View in the real world, kinda 

Here is my lame attempt at a movie, If I get Googel Earth Pro you could virtually ride your route.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your sister works at Garmin? You gonna hook a brother up or what?

Hmmm... what do I have that I could trade you...