Thursday, February 5, 2009

Midgets and Lawn Aeration Shoes

I think you will notice a trend, I wait until something really starts to hurt before I get it fixed.
I've had a broken tooth for a year, but it never really bothered me unless I chewed on the right side. So I didn't do that for a year.   Then I started to wake up last week in the middle of the night with severe pain. It felt like tiny midgets were doing River Dance on my temple with those lawn aeration shoes.
So I did what any man would do, take some Tylenol, and ignore it.  That worked for about two days, and the Tylenol just pissed off the midgets. They started to build dirt jumps, come up short and auger themselves in to my temple feet first. So I got an emergency root canal. Check out the cool glasses you get along with a tooth brush at the dentist.


1 comment:

A^T said...

You live in the State of Denial.