Friday, February 27, 2009

MFK, Coffee and a Dozen Eggs - who wants to party?


I know it's hard to believe but I actually cook. I like to think my specialty is breakfast. There is something about eggs that just intrigue me. I look forward to the weekend when it's just me, a pot of coffee, and a dozen eggs.  I think i'm going to tackle a Mexican Breakfast Casserole. I mean how can you go wrong eggs, cheese, and chorizo.  I'll put a load of hot sauce and peppers in just to get the burn I'm after.  A dish like this gives what a cyclist likes to call separation from the group.  A couple of pounds of this making it way lethargically through your large intestine and people will think twice about sucking on to the back of your wheel.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

all I really want to know is- did you get your chocolate chip muffin?

MFK said...

Si, I got to work at 6:30 to thwart the Business Development girls that try to ruin my weekend by eating my muffin.