Wednesday, February 4, 2009

It's Official I'm a PRO

I got my license in the mail yesterday. I am officially a Professional Cyclist.  It is a little bit harder to get this than to become an Ordained Minister of some religon, or become a 24hr Fitness personal trainer. Still, I wonder if I have any business lining up with people that go to the Olympics. Alas that is the Colorado racing scene, we crank it up to 11.
Sorry for Mr. Blurry cam, my iphone is my go to camera.


That's right, UCI Elite in cross-country. I also can't wait to do a road race as a CAT 5.  That is just above the category given to children that just did a solo no training wheels, USA cycling has some odd ranking criteria.

1 comment:

A^T said...

Finally I can now say that I'm proud to live across the street (or own a condo) from said Professional Cyclist. Let me know when you want to join the Yeti Beti's if you don't find a team!