Monday, February 16, 2009

Decision Time

Sorry for no post yesterday (JF), but I probably do a double or triple today!  I managed to hit all my hours last week, and after an in depth analysis I have to ask, am I done with my base? Luckily I have a much larger and fuller decision to make.  Which perfomance enhancing drug should I take? Here are the contenders:


I found the packaging misleading, the price per unit factor was all wrong. They wasted my time with the number of pills per box.  I believe that in this situation length or girth growth per gram would be much provide much more transparency. I found it funny that just to the left of this display was the 5-hour energy bottles.  I think before a short track race I'm slamming a handful of, T.B.D. and a 5-hour energy. Any suggestions, or personal experiences would be appreciated in this difficult (hard) decision I must make!  I'm also still looking for suggestions in the Kinesio Tape Design Contest.

3 comments:

Sandblogger said...

That would be a hellava combo. You'd be like a jackhammer of sorts. I'd just be concerned about the lack of frontal chamois coverage.

What are you going to tape up? it will make a differnce for the design...

MFK said...

Right knee and thigh. I watched Apocolypto for the 8th time this weeked. I got some good ideas from that.

Sandblogger said...

I'd have to go with a skull pattern