Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Broke Back Saddle and Cuato, the leader of the "Resistance"

So I broke my third Specialized Body Geometry Toupe saddle today. That is 3 in two years. This one almost lasted a year, I wrote the purchase date on it for a test.
It got a little painful in the last hour of the ride. I'm afraid to look at my ass in the mirror. I've got a bad feeling my left cheek looks like this.

I've also been keeping up with the Tour of California stuff, I mostly enjoy the tech reviews. I read one about Floyd Landis's bike made by Kuato. Every time I see it I can get the Total Recall image out of my head of Cuato coming out of that guys stomach.
Or maybe it came out of this monkeys' ass who knows? It might be poetic justice that Landis rides the leader of the resistance of bikes. I still think he's innocent.  Anyway I think I'll try to bro deal a new saddle from Bikesource, I got the last one for free. 

2 comments:

Sandblogger said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sandblogger said...

eh, Do you use the narrow or wide toupe. I have an Extra in the smaller size. It only has a few miles on it.

Funny you bring up the total recall dude. We just spen 20 min at lunch trying to remember the freaks name. Nice...better than google!