Monday, May 18, 2009

Mr. Laun

Ahh the joys of spring time. I spent most of the weekend doing yard work. First there was edging, then aeration. Followed by sweeping up all those goose looking aeration turds. Then I was on my hands and knees for hours getting those damn dandy lions from taking over the whole lot. Then the inevitable dog turd was found, only after I stepped in it. Fertilizing and watering were then the order of business. I then installed my reverse invisible dog fence (To keep dogs out).

All in All the fruits of my labor is very apparent, I have the greenest, healthiest, and sexiest lawn on the block. Check it out.


After spending all morning with Mr. Laun, I had plenty of time for a bike ride. When I got back it was sooo..... nice to put my bare feet on the cool grass.



No comments: