Wednesday, May 20, 2009

City of Compton

So I got bored, fired up Google Earth, and started playing some Dr. Dre on the iPod. I tried to find all the streets and locations they rapped about. I'm having a little bit of a difficult time believing these guys are as hard as they think. I found a Starbucks in Compton, and several nice looking backyard pools. Hek, they were watering the lawn outside of Eazy-E's childhood home.
I thought all you had time for in Compton was "slingin rock, or workin on your jump-shot" I think I'm going to do a Highlands Ranch, Compton overlay just to see what the pool density comparison.

1 comment:

Sandblogger said...

Compton is kids-play. You want hardcore? I was just up with the homies in Cheyenne. I thought it was just a hick town, but nooo. I saw a couple bathrooms with "blood" "eastside" and "westside" carved in towel dispensers. I then saw a couple homie-bees strolling down central. The most frightening was the 25lb white guy booming base on Missle. He meant real biz. I was lucky to get out of there alive!