Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Me and My Muffin

For those of you who know me you know I'm not talking about women.  You see I have a fascination with muffins and their physical properties.  How can a muffin top taste so good, but look so bad on a woman? Are they a cake, a bread, or a brownie. What is in that orange one that no body ever eats?  As you may know I catalog the contents of all the refirgerators at my office on a daily basis. It is kinda how I spend my afternoon.  I keep track of things like commodities on the stock market. Yogurts up 3, coffee-creamer -1, Lean Cuisine is having a strong week (must have been a 3 for $5 sale somewhere.  Thats when I spied the mother of all muffins. It happened about 3 weeks ago, left over from some meeting I suspect.  He has been in the corner fighting off lunch bags and styrofoam to-go boxes and the lot. I think it was beginning to get to him. I decided to help him out with a little signage. Maybe next week I will erect a fence.


No comments: