Monday, May 4, 2009

Cat - Couch?


I'm thinking of removing the racing title from my blog. I don't really race. I line up, the field disappears and then I cruise around the course alone.  I had plenty of alone time to ponder if the mesa at chalk creek is actually a glacial esker?

 

With my current showing I was not competitive at Cat-1 so should I slide all the way to Cat-2,or perhaps Cat Couch? The bright side is my PRO card is helping me meet and talk to women. For example in the last race the PRO women caught up to me. This was my chance to talk to a girl for the first time in years.  I felt like my game was pretty strong when she asked if she could pass, I said yes.  I figure I'll be in her pants in no time with kung-fu like that. I even felt like she hesitated a bit just to check out my sock height and tan line.  I have dreamy calves.
I think I'm starting to get pissed off now about my poor race performance.  I very rarely get pissed, but I think it's coming. Maybe I need a little angst in my life to stoke the fire a bit?  

No comments: