Tuesday, May 5, 2009

And so do I

So I spend all morning on the internet then I go to the bookstore and then read about the internet.  Truly fascinating stuff I tell you.  However, yesterday I realized I am not alone. Maybe hundreds of people lead my double life of looking like your working only to live in an on-line world. Here is the evidence, only someone with a sense of humor close to my own would have thought it funny to place this book in the computer section.

What's so classic about it is it is nestled between programming books for "Dreamweaver"  I upset the library like atmosphere of Borders with laughter when I came across this. I immediately tossed my XML programming book to the floor and began learning the female code.  I made it through the whole book at lunch. It was a little interesting, the only available chair was next to the children's section, talk about feeling awkward.  When finished I decided to keep the joke going by placing it in the cook book section. 

No comments: