Tuesday, May 5, 2009

For the sake of the economy

I've decided that if I have poop eating experience at Battle at the Bear I'm retiring. (well not really, but maybe) but for the sake of the economy lets hope that this doesn't happen. I'm usually on the $100 a week or more program to keep two mtb's race ready.  Factor in a race entry fee every weekend and my food volume it's a wonder I have a 401K.  I found this on Craigslist, and I think it will help me out this weekend. 



I figure I can mask the sound of the engine with the old playing cards in the spokes trick.  I have an old milk crate that will camouflage the engine.  Since this dudes picture is 5 years old I figure I can get a good price.  I hope I podium. I changed my sponsors to Slap Chop and Sham Wow.  People need to know about these products. Wouldn't be awesome.... in first place riding for Slap Chop......


4 comments:

Sandblogger said...

Whooo.... at least the wheels are normal sized. BTW, I put my new crowbar to good use!

Jeff said...

SLAP CHOP HAAAAAAAAA. Seriously though,that front rack could hold a suckling pig for mid-race energy snacks. No gu for this guy. Mid-race BBQ on the go.

MFK said...

That does sound good. Crispy pig cheek skin, does it get any better?

Anonymous said...

I tell you what Kenny, I got plenty of WD-40 and gear oil you could use to lube the moving parts to keep them running like butta-well maybe like peanut butta, but it'll be smooth.