Thursday, May 21, 2009

The MFK Name Reasoning Engine

FYI, The matrix, and the newly issued pocket matrix has led to a flurry of improvement suggestions. I am working on prototypes for a cylindrical naming engine and a more traditional slide bar engine. These will allow to select the day, dress, or name and see your option in the viewing window. This is a terrific challenge! Especially the cylinder one. I could be busy for days!

Check some early spread sheet work to map out the proof of concept.



How did we ever do low-tech? I busted out an excel version with slidebars, radio buttons, and graphics in 5 minutes. This is going to take some work!

3 comments:

Sandblogger said...

When can we call you azzhole? I don't see that anywhere/anytime on the chart?

MFK said...

Quit with your pillow talk.

Sandblogger said...

Sorry, I was just wondering? People seem to call me that everyday, so I was just trying to figure out why you are so special as to be immune. BTW I like the whole aquarium gravel shower thing. Could be the new wedding standard?