Sunday, March 22, 2009

What were up against.

Colorado is infested with mutants.  No they can't shoot lightning bolts out their eyes, or summon thunderstorms but they can pedal bicycles. I participated, and I use this term loosely, in a no-name criterium Saturday.  It was the who's, who of guys that didn't quite make the cut for a trip to Europe for the Spring Classics. I fully expected to see team cars pull up.  Take for example mutant 1 or,M1 this dude lapped the entire field in less than 10 minutes.  Not bad for a father of three from the Burbs just out for a Saturday ride.

2 comments:

Sandblogger said...

Which crit series did you do? I've been looking for one to start my superstar road career with.

MFK said...

Leaving 99, check out americancycling.org koppenberg race this saturday unless 2' of snow.