Friday, March 27, 2009

The Syrens' Song of Refigerators







It refrigerator cleanout time at work. That means I get some good eats for the weekend. Check out the two Panera Bread Box Lunches that are all mine at 4 pm! I am confused about the 13th month though?

The freezer side is chock full of Hungry Man TV dinners.  I have complete deniability for my food theft issues, what you didn't have your name on it sucker!

On the snowfall front I got a good 18"  It looks like there is a weak layer that is going to slide.  You never can be too careful when taking out the trash. Could be a wicked convexity brewing.

So the front end loader was a little overkill for snow removal.  A 5 yard bucket will go right through the snow an excavate the asphalt below.  With all this muscle the missed the key step of removing the 3' drift in front of everyones garage.  This rendered all snow removal efforts useless. They got the cart before the horse in on this one.  A clear street is useless if you can't get to it.  I got my cardio work clearing a 20' access tunnel to the street from my garage.

I think most of the streets will be dry by tomorrow, I should be able to get out for a couple of hours on the road.  In my book this was a crap storm.  It was more than the 6" that effs things up, but not enough to cancel work. Or more importantly allow me to ski the mountain behind me.  If it snows 18" it might as well go all the way to 3' thats when the benefits kick in. This snow was in no mans land.

2 comments: