Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Useful Baby Items

Seems like everyone I know is married, getting married, or having a baby. Mostly because no women meet my high standards. (insert comment here) I maintain my erotic relationship with my bicycle. My recent field trip to Babies-r-us opened my eyes to some products that perhaps would be better marketed to cyclists. Take for example the Wee Block

This protective cover. made of what looks like recycled tennis balls, could serve as a wind block on particularly cold days. Seriously like this is going to work on a baby they are going to be squirming all over the place. The next item that caught my eye was this paste.

I think you could apply this before and perhaps after the ride. I was a little confused in the aisle. One reads "New" and the other has no comment.  The "All Natural" still scares me a bit. I don't want anything that is new and all natural that has come from a butt. On the cycling front I did do a TT on Sunday, but no results yet.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The Butt Paste is supposed to be an excellent product, enough so that Oprah even featured it on her show a few years ago. It must be good if she says so, right?