Friday, March 20, 2009

Cycling Related Post #2

So I think I'm doing pretty good.  I started Steady State, Sweet Spot, whatever you want to call them intervals at the first of the month and I think the effects are setting in.  Last week in Fruita I I was able to open it up a bit and I felt like I had plenty of gas.  This week the intervals have been longer duration, but I've been able to hold a higher average power over the period. Man I want to do that TT again. I bet I got a lot more power in the tank now. I'm debating about a rest week next week, I could skip it an push through. However, I think the forecasted snow will make my decision for me. I think I'm all road bike this weekend, my hand is still sore from hitting the floor.  Here is an interval power file for your viewing enjoyment.


300 watts average for two 20 minuter aint bad, especially since where I did it is fairly flat.  I could have done a third but they might start missing me at the office. It was also a nice that I had to hold back to stay in the sweet spot window, next month I can drill it.

No comments: