Thursday, March 26, 2009

Snow or No Forecast


I predict an all or nothing storm. 2" or 2'.  Since my sister is in Western Kansas right now, probably just passing the world largest Prairie Dog as I type,  we will probably get the 2'.  I predict her and her husband will be stranded in my bike infested town-home for the weekend. I'll be sleeping on the couch because my guest bedroom looks like the back room of a bike shop.  At least my brother-in-law can make great bar-b-que. Alas, I have no smoker.  The upside is I have a liquor store about 400 yards away, and the owner lives in my hood so he walks to work. I'm also looking forward to my HOA dollars at work, I like drinking coffee and watching people shovel my walk and drive.  Especially since they can mow or pick up trash worth a hoot!

No comments: