Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Swimsuit Season

Yes, as soon as the weather starts to warm up. The women in my office start thinking about how much they are eating. In the last two days I have been inundated by half sandwiches, the random fries that are ignored, and the cookies that just aren't in the plan. It's a little funny I come back from my lunch ride and these things are placed on my desk like a ceremonial offering.  Yes if it wasn't for these ladies and there relentless pursuit of rock hard abs, I simply wouldn't exist

So I wonder if food network would be interested in my daily struggle to consume my coworkers calories. Sure I could actually make my own lunch, but how much fun would that be? You got to be on top of the food Pyramid. Chat up the receptionist, befriend the BD department, find out who is getting married all are incredible calorie confidents.

No comments: