Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Parking Patterns

So I've noticed everyone at work has a specific parking pattern. I guess it can be attributed by when they arrive, the preferred turning radius of their car, etc.  I think people just like standard, normal, and boring. Monday I'm implementing my new parking protocol. I will be parking in the shape of a 5-pointed star. I'm going to try to enter and leave the spaces to preserve the arms of the star, should be a challenge. I'll update you on my tire wear pattens, should be interesting to see if anything changes.


1 comment:

Sandblogger said...

After laying off 40 percent of the workforce, I can park pretty much anywhere. Before, if I got in early, I'd park in someone else's god-given spot and mess up the whole place. It would shuffle 20 cars. That was my way to get even with the world some days.