Monday, April 27, 2009

Weather People

I'm at my limit with the forecasting abilities of local weather personalities. Yes, they are personalities not actual forecasters.  They torpedoed both of my rides this weekend with their Yak Blood and broken bones forecast. Today I'll bash the 9 News Crew.


Kathy
Whoops I did it again. The only actually time I am correct is when I'm in the 9 news Backyard. If Im getting wet it must be snowing or raining. I started handing out the 9 News Red Umbrellas because I was wrong soooo much it even pissed me off.  I used to be hot, but now I'm getting crusty. I also have man-hands. Check it out when she does the "Low pressure sweeping form the North" arm movement.


Ashton
I'm not actually old enough to work on TV. My weather prowess is form a merit badge I got in the scouts. I also just learned from watching Deadliest Catch on Discovery that "Red Skies in Morning, Sailor take Warning" saying.  I randomly call people on the east coast and ask what color the sky is to help me out.  I enjoy skiing, my favorite run is School Marm at Keystone. I also used to sell snow tires in Phoenix.


Marty
I can't concentrate with Kathy around. I really wanted to be a sports caster but it wasn't in the cards. I also blew it by reporting the game scores wrong.  It was just too hard to be correct.  Thank goodness for weather.com I wouldn't have a thing to say.  I also gave Kathy the man hands by replacing her lotion with Acetone. Damn umbrellas, that was my idea!

1 comment:

Sandblogger said...

I don't even think that is Kathy's real face anymore. It looks like a rubber prop on someone else's head...might explain the man hands?

Einhorn is Finkle...Finkle is Einhorn...oh god she's a man!