Friday, April 10, 2009

Back on the MTB

I finally got back on the MTB after a 3-week hiatus.  No off-road for me since trying as hard as I could to break my hand in Fruita.  It is still a little stiff, especially when it gets cold (like yesterday).  I pre-rode my Race Simulation Course and was surprised that it was 90% dry with just a few puddles.  About the only good thing about the throngs of gapers on Green Mountain is they sure can dry-out the trails fast, albeit usually destroying and widening them in the process.

I tell you I felt slow and uncoordinated. I'm sure the combination of high tire and shock pressure didn't help much.  I have been doing a lot of intervals  and the fatigue is setting in.  Regardless, I had some pretty healthy 10 and 20 minute power numbers.  I'm chilling today, in hopes of crushing it tommorrow.

No comments: