Monday, April 20, 2009

Upping my Tan Line Game

I'll get the race report and hellacious snow drive later, but for now I want everyone to know (especially the ladies) that I'm upping my Tan Line Game.  I my world women love a well demarcated tan line. In fact they salivate at the thought of their  tongue gliding past the event horizon, that is my tan line. My tan lines I envision are like Brittany Spears cleavage, back when she was hot, and less psycho. Check out this pic.

Uh ha, that loud thud you just heard was the collective rumble of thousands of panties dropping simultaneously.  Ladies it's called a Sham-WoW, you may want to purchase one and sit on it before viewing the next picture or reading any further. Pause, place the Sham-Wow, sit down and BOOM!!!!!!!!!!!!!

In case your wondering I do have a permit for that gun!  Ok I got tan lines, scars, shaved legs what else could a woman possibly want. Tattoos? Tattoos were a fad in high-school get over it. I'd like to see what you think of all those yin and yang, sun, dead head calf tattoos today. 
But milky white shins, boo-ya!

Or lunch lady hands? Can you imagine the ecstasy of these pleasure paws on you?

Sunscreen, what ever. I like it when I see smokers using sunscreen, who are you kidding? Besides you have to take risks to look this good.  I'm working on my Craigslist personal add that includes these pics. I sure hope I don't crash the server with all my responses. Christ I did it once to E-Harmony when I answered the Personality Profile questionnaire,  as Chuck Norris would.  I was compatible with every women in the data base, and they all wanted a immediate direct connection at the same time! It was a long day!



2 comments:

Steve said...

I can't believe I read through this entire post. When you're done wowing the ladies could you please get to the race report?

A^T said...

Oh the suspense of the CL posting! Glad you got your melanoma on this weekend!