Monday, April 20, 2009

Comment For the next post

What do you want as the next post I had close to 8 hrs of driving to ponder a myriad of abstract things.

1. Race Report
2. How I think GJ chicks dig me.
3. The Mormon Missile a special project by SPOT brand bikes.
4. Combining the ROM fitness machine and the Total Gym
5. Putting a price on quality?
6. Fun with my finger.

I think I want to be a PRO blogger. Instead of blogging from a Starbucks like Perez Hilton, I want to blog from a bicycle shop floor.

4 comments:

Sandblogger said...

I'm going with price on quality. At least then I'll know how much I'm worth.

Hill Ellis said...

i am thinking you definitely have a future as a pro blogger or a pro food scavenger of office food...either way they are invaluable skills...

Anonymous said...

Excuse for that I interfere … I understand this question. I invite to discussion.

Anonymous said...

Absolutely with you it agree. In it something is also to me it seems it is very excellent idea. Completely with you I will agree.