Thursday, April 16, 2009

I know that u know that I know that u know your watching me

So I participated in one of my favorite past-times today at lunch, Supermarket Grazing.  I hit every free sample in an apparent random order, but it's not random at all.  I first scope the available fare, grabbing one or two items, like a normal shopper. I then begin to imagine food pairings in my mind. Today it was a pull-a-part garlic bread and seafood pasta salad sandwich. I mixed in a couple of weird cheeses just to be safe.  I even was bold enough to ask for a sample of the Angus Roast Beef.  
I then began to wonder if they (the eye in the sky was watching me). I had an hour to burn so I started on a different path.  I went from the deli to the restroom 3 times, with a basket or items. My intent was to stimulate suspicious behavior.  I then took pictures of random things, while eating more samples.  I also took picture of the cameras.

I doubled back on myself and used my best Bourne Identity skills and never felt followed or watched, maybe I'm invisible? I need to run some more tests.


No comments: