Thursday, April 2, 2009

Conflicted?


You ever wake up and feel like you should be doing more with your life?  Sure I got a great job with all the trappings of success, but what is it really doing for anyone, and do I really like it?  Honestly I half ass it most of the time, what could I do if I gave something my whole ass? (not you Scooter) Maybe I'll have a different view tomorrow.

Whatever my inner turmoil, my power numbers on the bike are rising rapidly. Thats something positive. I think I'll be ready for my Pro Debut at Mountain States Cup #1.

3 comments:

Scott A. Ellis said...

I'm missing the correlation with the picture.

MFK said...

I just liked the picture, work with me.

Jeff said...

Flaming undies. Solid 10 my man. I figured it was an artistic depiction of a raging motivational fire under your own ass... Who are we kidding? I thought you got the clap or something. You gotta stay away from those unclean chicks Kenny.