Thursday, June 4, 2009

Top Quotes

Here are my top quotes by Will Farrel from the Men Vs. Wild show.

"Mommy, Mommy, Mommy" as will rappels out of a helicopter clutching Bear tightly.

"I'll guard the perimeter" Will has a Knife in his mouth

"I've always made my snow shoes out of pine"

"I call the eyeball"

"Yeah, take the leg off"

"In my many trips to Sweeden, I've never been able to fulfill my boyhood dream of putting a reindeer head on a fire."

"I've gotta pee"

"I've gotta go" Bear replies "#1 again or #2" Will says "the one thats the most difficult in a wilderness environment"

"I think I've lost my penis"

"I'm like a gazelle"

"Bear continuously yelled at me off camera, at times reducing me to tears"

"I told you I would tackle you"

"I hate you Bear Grylls"

and many more, thats all I can remember off the top of my head.

No comments: