Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Long Lost MFK

Sorry to the followers, I haven't felt much like posting lately. Maybe it's because the cut-back sword has been slicing through my industry again. Luckily I still have a head.

The Winter Park Hill climb was a little weird for me, how could I be a minute slower than last year, and last year I was slow. The good thing is I'm still in the to 10% of all who climbed that puppy. Time were down by a minute across the board. I would bet my blog that the finish was a 100 yard farther up the hill.

I'm currently designing my friends dog house. I'll get the concepts up for appoval. It may be over budget due to the fact I'm making it Tornado proof. You can't be too careful with this crazy weather.

I saw this the other day. Proving once again McDonalds can add sugar to anything.


2 comments:

Sandblogger said...

It was longer darnit!

Jeffrey Stutsman said...

I'm sure you've been here for inspiration: http://www.doggydreamhomes.com/
and a pool shaped like a dog bone? of course they have that.
http://www.doggydreamhomes.com/Furnishing%20Options.htm