Tuesday, July 7, 2009

It has returned to me

I've been struggling with this one. What do I do with this sock? It is so cool with it's yellow heart and rhombus thing.

I lost it's mate a solid three months ago. I've been using it as a "reserve" sock to pair up with my other cool socks with a horse on it. People don't seem to notice if you have two different socks on. I also tried to pawn it off on Scottytime. Even though he has the same socks he wasn't interested in a reserve. When was the last time someone offered you a reserve sock? That's downright civil in my book. Anyway it has returned to me. I think it was stuck to a towel. You see my house could solve the worlds energy crisis simply by tapping in to my static electricity generators. Did my yellow sock return to me just like the yellow jersey will return to Lance? We'll see.

No comments: