Wednesday, July 1, 2009

I love cottage cheese

I have a confession to make, I love cottage cheese. It must be like Ice Cream and women, by the way regardless of their sexual orientations all women love ice cream. If they don't it's not a women, but a terminator. Then again all women are terminators, programmed to take mens hearts and fold them in to vacuumed sealed sandwich bags. Only then can they step on them and the imprints of their shoe tread will remain visible. Enough on that, back to the cottage cheese.
I eat the stuff like it is going out of style. I'm afraid to buy the double tub because I'll eat the whole thing, and feel worse than eating the 12 oz tub. I have however been suckered in to buying the tub with chives mixed in, bad idea. Even worse is the pineapple abomination mixture, yak! Sometimes I go to Jason's Deli and get the salad bar. I end up coating my plat in 4" lifts of cottage cheese with spinage mixed in. A drizzle of balsamic vinegar, and a dollop of Hummus and I'm in ecstasy. You want to get some looks, put cottage cheese in an ice cream cone.

No comments: