Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Boulder CX

After making the intelligent choice to not race the Boulder Cup this weekend, I came away with a warm feeling that I saved $100, didn't get to start in the last row of 80 people, and saved the disappointment of getting pulled after 5 laps. I wish had a better story, kinda like Todd Wells who apparently has the largest saddle sore in recorded history. He makes it sound like it has it's own zip code on his blog. Thank goodness he has restrained himself from posting pictures. Here are some of mine (Not of saddle sores)

This is a good shot of the mens start, MFK would have started here: See Below

This was the start are reserved for Faux Pro's about a 1/4 mile from the real start.

I did capture some evidence supporting my XTR 2011 prediction - XTR Electric. Adam Craig was running the DI2 Electric Shifting on his Cross bike. The conditions were just as crap as the worst MTB race I've done, and he said it worked great.

I spent the rest of the day trying to get people to stand next to Kelly Emmit so I could take a picture of her, but make it look like I wasn't.


1 comment:

Sandblogger said...

where is the KE pic? Don't tell me you wasted all that time for nothing?