Wednesday, October 7, 2009

So How do I

So how do I have so much time? I'll let you in on a secret, technology. My job is basically counting things, and guess what computers do math pretty good. So for example the typical office dude would bust out the high-liter and go to town on these drawings, keeping track with some crude tic-mark process. Accurate yes, but efficient no.

Not in my world, automation will set you free. Simply Select and item, check what criteria to search for.


And here is what you get.

272 locker counted, high-lited and sent to what ever spreadsheet floats your boat. All with a mouse click. The best part is all those people empathizing with me about how counting all those locker in a High-School must take forever. Yep it's terrible, I wonder whats on Youtube?

No comments: