Thursday, October 22, 2009

The Devil Wears Patagonia?

So I've had a Patagonia Pro-Deal for about 6 years now, and this year is the first year I realized I had a problem. I have a technical outerwear fetish. I've got ski jackets six deep. Beanie hats with the hot new graphics, both colors. Someone asked me if I liked my vest. I said the down, synchilla, or puff? I've got enough web belts to climb the North Face of the Eiger. Lets not talk about underwear. It's bad, I go to the store an talk about layering options. What is really bad is I watched the Devil Wears Prada last night, and I felt I would fit right in except with Ski boots, not heals.

2 comments:

Sandblogger said...

crap..I forgot to send you my sheet in my fever induced coma.

sked said...

If the guilt ever gets too overwhelming, you can off-load some of that on me. I'm sure it will fit, hell, I'll make it fit. It's not like I'm begging, ok, I'm begging. I could be like your own personal good will.