Friday, September 11, 2009

This is what workings like

Sorry I've been a little negligent on the posting front, I've actually been doing my job. Bad for the readers, but I guess I'm not going to get laid off this month. More importantly the destiny of Denver IKEA is partially in my hands. I need a new couch, and well new everything, so I need a new IKEA locally. I figure I'll give it the full MFK treatment. A couple of things though, the metric system sucks, what is an Automatic Baby Changer shown in the rest-rooms, why do they have an area programmed as "open-the-wallet", and Sweedish people can't use Auto-CAD to save their life, why are they even using CAD? It is so 80's.

3 comments:

sked said...

I wish they had automatic baby changers when mine were in diapers. Or maybe this is a place where you can get a better baby.

Jeffrey Stutsman said...

MFK. You make this happen. Daddy needs an Ikea couch. My destiny is in your hands.

Sandblogger said...

Sorry to hear you were doing productive work. At least it's for a noble cause.