Monday, January 18, 2010

Sexiest Thing I ever Saw


The above forecast is for Silverton Mountain. Let me quickly take you through the snow totals.
Worst Case - 36" of snow through Friday. Thats 3', one yard, one hobbit height. or roughly the ground to the top of your bicycle seat.

Best Case - 58" of snow through Friday. Thats 4'10", 1.5 meters, higher than the light switch on your wall, or a foot and a half above your door handle.

Whys is this so sexy. Me and the high speed snow removal crew have a Silverton reservation for Friday. I think it is going to be Epicgasmic. Me and the crew have been glued to NOAA.GOV and SKIFORECAST for 3 months waiting for it to all come together. My friends Uler the snow god is pissed and he's bringing it this week to the San Juans. The guides say expect 4 runs, and 10,000 vertical. The crew I usually ski with can do 20, 000 vert at Vail in a day. Were going for the record. Will report.

No comments: