Monday, January 11, 2010

Craigslist Bowl of Flakes

So I'm in the process of my yearly bike and gear purge, which means I got a lot on Craigslist. This is a very good tool, but it attracts the cream of the crop of nut jobs. You get people that stand you up, the dumbest questions (who cares how wide the bars are, they're bars)How many miles are on your bike, I dunno does 3000 sound good? Have you ever hit any rocks with these skis? Nope never made it off the roof rack on the way to Grandmas. It gets even better when you want to buy. People don't get back to you for a week. Last night I was on the phone telling this person, I'll give you your list price, I have the cash in my hand and I can put it in your hand tonight. They couldn't grasp the concept. I had to explain to them that they were trying to sell something and I wanted to buy it. Kooks

No comments: