Monday, August 10, 2009

You're good at something

So I spent close to 11 hours on the bike this weekend and I thought I'd share with you some random thoughts I had. One was if you live to be 90 you will have spent 30 years of your life sleeping. I'm 33 so if I live that long I'm just a toddler still pooing my pants. Also some people say they aren't good at anything. I beg to differ if you poo once a day, in my case 33 x 365 = 12,045, you've got to be good at it by now. So If I live to be 90 thats 30 years sleeping, a good 15 years sleeping at work, and a solid 44 days strait on the toilet.

On a completely different note, I saw a Bob Cat on Mt. Falcon's Parmalee Gulch trail. He looked really soft and fuzzy. I like Bob Cats much better than Mt. Lions. With a Bob Cat you don't immediately get the sinking feeling that they can eat you. Funny how the fight or flight response works.

No comments: