Monday, August 31, 2009

Hilly's Hooker Service

I had the most impossible mechanical this weekend. My spare tube unravelled from it's taped position on my bike seat post. It then proceeded to wrap itself in my rear cassette creating the mythical "un-tieable knot" (this thing was serious) I wasn't winning the race, but I wasn't sucking either. I clocked a 7 minute mile in cycling shoes, humping (carrying) a bike. My bad luck was eclipsed by scottytime hitting an Elk on Berthoud pass. Apparently ass first, (would he have it any other way?)

Good thing Hilly's Hooker service was there to service us


In the end all were ok, well except for the elk. I bet it's not feeling so great after getting 2500 lbs of Sweedish Muscle rammed in its fertilizer spreader at 35 MPh's. The bright spot is I got to spend some more quality time with my favorite dog. He's a little sad his red car got hurt.


Secretly I have video of Scotties love of the moose/elk.



5 comments:

Jeffrey Stutsman said...

OK, first: what do you think the moose's sleep number is? And second: Did you see all the guns/dead animals in that house? That's messed up. Pet? more like future dinner.

sked said...

This story can't have a happy ending. Messed up is right. I've seen some crazy threesomes, but... Sooner or later that moose is going to get jealous and one of those people is going to get hurt.

MFK said...

I can't believe no one has commented on the size of its' moose-knuckle.

Unknown said...

I think the elk was mad at this guy for messing up his river. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Fjk_ljDqM8

Hill Ellis said...

this is disturbing on so many levels...1) you are carousing the internet for moose videos 2) there is a moose in that guys house 3) there is a moose in that guys bed...