Thursday, March 11, 2010

The other dumb thing I heard

Since I'm leaving for 2+ weeks, a lot of people can't believe I have the time for vacation. This is how yo do it.

1. Schedule your vacation, say 5 months in advance
2. Every time someone issues a deadline, say I'm sorry I'm on vacation and that will not work.
3. If they don't change it say. I'm sorry you will not receive your deliverables from me during that time. I am on vacation the one I scheduled 5 months ago. I can get you what you need a week earlier, but I will not be available for review. I will be on vacation.

Trust me when you die, your dying wish will not be to spend one more day at the office answering emails.

5 comments:

Sandblogger said...

when u going to Africa?

MFK said...

2 morrow da 12th

Anonymous said...

Will you be keeping your blog up to date in Africa, say hourly???

A^T said...

MFK 4 AFRIKA! TALL WHITE GUY SPOTTED IN AFRIKAN BRUSH SCROUNGING FOR FILTERED WATER AND SNICKERS BAR....

mfk said...

I'm back. I could have updated the blog. Oddly Afraica has no clean water, indoor plumbing, reliable electricity, any driving rules, or roads for that matter, but they do have immaculate Cell coverage. I mean its insane where you can get a signal.