Saturday, February 6, 2010

Mountain Transformation

I'm beginning to accept this is going to be the a horrible snow year. I'm a little picky. I don't see the point in skiing unless it is good snow. Four inches at Winter Park is not what I call appetizing. I mean A-basin is only 75% open and its almost the middle of February. That's bad folks. Some bright eyed Texan was all a twitter about skiing in Colorado yesterday. I almost broke down and cried when they asked me where the skiing was good. I remarked maybe Alaska? After the melt which is occuring right know, the beetle kill will result in a biblical conflagration leaving our mountains like this.


Bowl Skiing for everyone next year, that is if it snows.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I skied mid shin fresh today at Powderhorn today.

Anonymous said...

Yes indeed, in some moments I can phrase that I approve of with you, but you may be inasmuch as other options.
to the article there is quiet a definitely as you did in the go over like a lead balloon a fall in love with publication of this demand www.google.com/ie?as_q=adobe - illustrator cs3 ?
I noticed the utter you have not used. Or you use the dark methods of inspiriting of the resource. I possess a week and do necheg